CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 March 2012

*Project Life - January continued*

Hello!

I am back again, as promised, with the rest of my January PL pages :)


We took the dogs for a nice long walk up some hills and enjoyed the scenery around us :) Some journalling about a trip up to the local secondary school (I teach P7!), some goodies arriving that are perfect for PL and tea at my Grannys! The bottom slots show my Studio Calico kit arriving (love it) and the label that came with my big white sack, hehe!


Another different sized page showing details of the girls dodgeball tournament, jazzed up a bit with some embellishements!

Here is what is behind the letter page - I used these small calender pockets by Smash to hold any bits and bobs I wasn't able to include in the pages e.g. receipts, note cards. I love how it adds another different size to the album too :)

On the back of the small calendar pocket I added a photo of my Granny and Mackie, one of our dogs! In the background you can see the AC paper I put on the back of the dodgeball letter just to jazz it up a bit.

Some photos and a bit of journalling about buying our wedding rings - love that this album will hold all these little details which some day can be read by our children or granchildren! Some funky stamps that I received on a package and a little bit about our Burn's supper to celebrate Burn's Day on the 25th!

Here is my last divided page for January - a bit of journalling about my wedding shoes (no pics as scared someone might peek...) and journalling about wedding invites and samples! At the bottom you can see pictures of my class when we went to visit the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh. We had been studying this as a topic and travelled 2 and a half hours to get there. Worth is though as the kids loved it!


And last but not least, my calendar page!

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments: