CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 August 2011

Happiness...

Just a wee quickie to share with you all today - I created this layout quite a while ago but came across it again today and it made me smile all over again!


The wee lad in the picture is my little brother (he is now 14!) and I think he looks adorable! There are just over 11 years between myself and Jamie and I absolutely love having such a younger brother ( I also have another brother who is 21). I think this is the second time I have scrapped this picture - I just love it! I used the Studio Calico Lawn Party kit and add ons for this layout and used some Zing! on the stitching of the octagon paper and on the 'Happiness' chipboard.

I'm getting that Sunday night blues feeling...however only 5 weeks at work and then we are off again for school holidays! Can't complain really...

Kirsty :)

1 comment:

  1. That layout is so cute, I love the way you cut the hexagon paper!!

    ReplyDelete