CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 August 2011

Back again...

More scrappiness to amuse you with!

This one is for Shimelle's Signature Challenge. For this you had to incorporate either a technique or product that you use a lot. For this I used my favourite Mister Huey on the background piece, I also used some Zing! which I am loving right now and I seem to be using lots of banners and my Tim Holtz Tiny attacher a lot recently too.

I have zinged all the chipboard letters and used 3 different colours for this. I also created a zinged sun with yellow and orange zing and zinged the wood veneer butterfly. This was also made with my favourite kit company, Studio Calico, so you could say that they are another one of my signatures!

I also tried my hand at the 3 is the Magic Number Challenge. For this I created 3 embellishments using paper, my Zing! and some punched butterflies. I also included 3 Crate Paper buttons too for good measure.


Not my usual bright colours but felt that the colours used went well with the pictures and the boys themselves! Again, I used a Studio Calico kit, Paper Moon, for this layout. I can't recommend Studio Calico enough.

Would love to try and complerte some more of Shimelle's Challenges but unfortunately I have to plan for school and also try and complete my Twilight book!

Kirsty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment